This outdoor festival runs rain or shine, so dress accordingly – rain coats, sun screen, lederhosen, etc. In cases of extreme wind or lightning, for your safety, attendees may be evacuated to a safe shelter.
- You must be 21 and up to enter the festival. Current US driver’s license or valid passport is required as proof of age. This means no babies – in strollers, carriers, wraps, packs, or kangaroo pouches. No one under 21 is admitted.
- Tickets will not be refunded if refused entrance.
- No large bags allowed. All bags and backpacks may be subject to search.
- No outside beverages or food permitted.
- No tents, lawn chairs, etc.
- Sorry, no doggies either. Unless, of course, they are service dogs. Those are a-okay.